n Tibia, players with a Premium Account have the option to rent a house or shop for storing items and sleeping. Leaders of a Guild also have the ability to rent a Guildhall for everyone in their guild to call home.
Having a house offers many great advantages, here are a few of them:
- Controlling who has access to the house, and who can open/close each door.
- Storing an infinite number of items.
- Being able to sleep in a bed to regenerate Hitpoint, Mana and Soul Points while offline.
- Safely display your items to other players.
- Protection Zone.
- Like real estate in real life, over time houses increase in value. On older servers, you can sell houses for large amounts of money.
- In houses with separate rooms, you can charge other players money to "rent" a room so that they can use a bed.